Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Teacher Appreciation - "Tea-rrific Teacher" - Free Printable


We are in the middle of Teacher Appreciation Week and Brody and Skylar have been having fun giving their teachers different gifts each day.  For today's gift, I got the idea from a gift I actually received from their school last week.  I was invited to a volunteer breakfast where the principal and staff made us school volunteers feel so loved!  They had a yummy breakfast for us, said kind words about us, and gave us our Volunteer certificates, along with this adorable gift...


I thought the gift was perfect!  And last year I had purchased some cute Betsey Johnson tumblers on clearance from Michaels and wasn't sure how to present them to the teachers.  Aren't these tumblers so cute in their fun, bright-colored animal print?


So I stole their "TEA-RRIFIC" idea!!  I made a tag that says "Thank you for being a TEA-RRIFIC teacher!"  Inside the tumblers I put some little Singles To Go packets of iced tea and some tea bags.


Then I attached the tag onto the front of the tumbler with tape.


If you would like to make these gifts for your teachers, you can download the free printable HERE or click on the photo below.  (Your tags won't have my children's names on them!)  Print on white heavy cardstock paper and cut out. If you want the smooth curved edges, I used my handy dandy Martha Stewart Corner Punch that you can get HERE.

https://app.box.com/s/8cit904dkoqqkba0yw6yvpg7fl87rf9k

Didn't they turn out so cute?


Hope you are able to use this gift idea!  Have a tea-rrific day!


3 comments:

  1. Pg Slot รวม ตลาดเกมออนไลน์ในขณะนี้นั้นเติบโตขึ้นอย่างเร็วจนกระทั่งไม่ได้นึกฝัน pg slot มีผู้เล่นมากมายก่ายกองสนใจกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ด้วยเหตุว่าสามารถสร้างผลกำไรอย่างมากมาย

    ReplyDelete